Monday, April 13, 2020

Unity Stamp Company ~ Faith Not Fear ~ Fun with Digi Stamps!

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing a card that I created using a couple limited edition digi stamps from Unity, along with a sweet butterfly from the April 2020 Kit of the Month called Hope in Uncertainty. Have you seen the fabulous digi stamps that Unity is offering during these uncertain times of social distancing and self quarantine?! They are absolutely gorgeous and such a crazy low price... you have to go check them out, but first let's check out my card for today.


I was trying to decide on my next card design when I happened to glimpse the Jesus & Germs digi set and then I remembered the gorgeous Faith Not Fear girl that I just created a card with... and BAM! Since these are digi stamps... I could resize the girl to fit in the frame from the Jesus & Germs digi set!! I resized the Jesus And Germs digi in a Word Document to fit almost an entire card front... 5 x 3.93 inches and then I resized the girl to 2.15 x 1.67 inches. I then placed the girl digi inside the frame and print it off. Easy peasy!


Now the fun part... coloring!! I used a whole bunch of copic markers so I'll just list them here:

Skin/Lips ~ E000, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hair ~ E21, E23, E25
Clothes ~ R00, R21
Flowers ~ R00, R21, R22, YR21, YR31, E93, E95, Y02, Y15, YG11, YG23, YG63
Butterfly ~ YR21, E93, E95
Background/Outline ~ B0000, B000


Here's a close up showing the dimension I gave the butterfly. I did this by just adhering the center of the butterfly with some liquid glue and gently folding up the wings.


I die cut the main panel with a stitched rounded corner die from Rubbernecker Stamps. I adhered it to a black card front, wrapped it with black twine, and tied a pretty bow. I then adhered the entire panel to a white card base. To finish off the card I popped up the sentiment that I trimmed and mat on black card stock. This turned out so lovely... I hope you like it too!

Be sure to check out the amazing digi stamps available at Unity for a limited time!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.