Friday, January 10, 2020

Scrapping for Less ~ Winter Fairies ~ Bright Fairy Wishes

Hello there crafty friends!
 Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the adorable Winter Fairies stamp set by Scrapping for Less. I couldn't wait to ink up this adorable fairy napping on the moon... doesn't she just look so happy?! Love it!


I started by stamping the cute fairy on the moon with Memento tuxedo black ink and then I colored the image in with the following copic markers:

Skin ~ E000, E00, E21, R00, R20
Hair ~ E35, E37
Clothes ~ RV0000, RV10, RV11, C00, C1
Moon/Cloud ~ Y000, Y11, Y13, Y18, B000

Once the cute fairy and moon were colored, I fussy cut them... and even used my craft knife to cut the tiny space between the fairy's hat and the moon. I just realized that I missed the space between her hat and her wing... oops! Anywho, I set that aside and got to work on the background.



I blended a tiny bit of Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide ink in the center left portion of the panel and blended some Tumbled Glass, Blueprint Sketch, and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide inks around that center portion working my way outwards to the edge. I blended over these a few times to get just the right blend. I then dried my background with a heat tool and splattered some white acrylic paint onto the background for my stars.


I set the background aside to dry and die cut the stitched scallop frame from Gina Marie Designs and the stitched clouds from Lawn Fawn, both from white card stock. I then adhered the clouds to the back of the frame piece and trimmed the edges. I trimmed down the blended background to 4-1/8 x 5-3/8" and then popped up the frame/cloud piece on the blended background.


I then adhered the entire panel onto a white card base. I love how this sweet card turned out!
I sure hope that you like it too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.