Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Hero Arts ~ Fennec the Fox

Hello there crafty friends! 
Today I'm sharing another card using the fabulous Fennec the Fox by Hero Arts... paired again with the awesome Kraft & Gold cardstock stack by DCWV!! I am loving this gorgeous desert inspired set and I just can't help but use the kraft papers... it's a perfect pairing of product!! Say that five times fast!! Lol!


My card design was inspired by a Sketch Saturday sketch from a couple of weeks ago and even though I'd miss the deadline to enter my card in the challenge, I still had to play with this sketch! I trimmed the polka dot foil kraft paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2" and adhered it a Vintage Cream A2 card base. I then trimmed a piece of Vintage Cream card stock down to 4 x 5-1/4" and then ran it through my Big Shot with an oval die. I set those aside and then stamped and colored my images.


I used the following Copic markers:
Fox ~ E0000, E000, E95, E97, E99, R00
Cactus/Flowers ~ YR09, YR15, YR21, R17, R27, Y06, YG00, YG03, YG63
Ground ~ E23, E25


How awesome is that foil shining in the background?! Such amazing paper!!


Next, I stamped the sentiment on a strip of kraft card stock from the Kraft & Gold cardstock stack with VersaMark watermark ink and heat embossed a fine white embossing powder. I die cut it with my favorite Everyday Sentiment Banner die by Lawn Fawn.


To finish off my card, I adhered my fussy cut images to the Vintage Cream layer and then I popped up the entire piece on the card using foam squares. I love the dimension the popped up layer gives to the card! The foxes in this beautiful set are so fun to color! I sure hope you've enjoyed my card today!

Thanks so much for checking out my blog! 
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.