Friday, June 21, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ The Greeting Farm ~ Happy to Sea You... Again!

Hello crafty friends!
Today, I have another couple of cards using the Happy to Sea You stamp set by The Greeting Farm. I just adore this set and had to ink it up again!


For my cards today, I went with a non-traditional fold. The base of the card is an A2 size measuring at 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" but the fold is actually the circle where the focal image is placed. 


The base is simple with just white card stock with a layer of Watercolor Wishes paper by Lawn Fawn that I die cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics by My Favorite Things. I then die cut a piece of white card stock that I had scored and folded with the Wonky Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, also by My Favorite Things. I ran it through my Big Shot a few times to get a really good cut through both layers of the folded card stock. I adhered the circle folded piece to the base and then stamped the sentiments.


Then I started stamping and coloring all the images... I stamped the images with Memento tuxedo black ink and colored with the following Copic markers:

Whale ~ BG10, BG23
Coral ~ R12, R22
Seaweed ~ YG01, YG23
Jellyfish ~ RV63, RV66, Colorless Blender
Clam ~ BV000, BV00, BV13, RV63, RV66, RV91
Sand ~ E33, E55


I adhered the fussy cut images to build my scenes... popping up the whale and the jellyfish. To finish off my cards for today I added some drops of the beautiful Fairy Wings Nuvo Dream Drops in the sand at the bottom of the scene... I think it looks like pretty pearls in the sand. So fun!

I just adore this sweet set... if you'd like to see the other cards I made using this set, you can see them here ---> Happy to Sea You cards.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.