Friday, June 28, 2019

Polka Dot Orchard ~ Camper Snail ~ Love Is...

Hi there crafty friends!
Today, I am sharing an adorable card using the sweet Camper Snail digi set by Polka Dot Orchard! Eeep! How cute is this snail!!??!! I just love him! 
The Camper Snail digi set is another wonderful set created by Kimberly Wiener. 


To start my card, I resized and cropped the 'Love is...' sentiment and then combined it with the camper snail image on a Word Document so that it would fit on an A2 card. I included some other images on my sheet (I hope to share my other card using these digis next week!) and then printed them off and started coloring! I used the following Copic markers to color the Camper Snail:

Camper ~ E08, E97, E99, N0, N2, N4, G000, G24, Y000, Y06, Y11, B000, B02, B04

Snail ~ G000, G12, G24

Luggage ~ E08, E97, E99, R000, R14, R46, G12, G24, YG09


I kind of lucked out and the colors I used to color the image worked perfectly with the papers from the Simple Stories Travel Notes 6x8 paper pad. I die cut my main panel and adhered it to the fun sentiment paper. I wrapped some kraft twine around the panel a few times and tied a bow. I then adhered my striped paper directly to a white card base and popped up the main panel on the card.


I mentioned above that I cropped the sentiment and this is the other portion of the sentiment... I thought it would be fun to put it inside the card. I die cut it with the same wonky stitched rectangle die and adhered it inside. 


Such a cute card! I love how it turned out! I hope that you like it too.
Polka Dot Orchard has several fun digi sets available... you can check them out here!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I'd love to invite you to check out my Instagram and my Facebook crafty page. You can find links for both above just under the heading of my blog.

See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


2 comments:

  1. As a camper I love the image and what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it! Thank you for checking out my blog!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.