Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Scrapping for Less Castles & Dreams ~ A Dream is a Wish

Hello! I have a really quick and cute card using some leftover pieces from the February Castles & Dreams card kit. 




I used papers from Collection Two and the other elements are from the Banana Split subscription. I stamped the sentiment from the Castles and Dreams Sentiment stamp set using VersaMark ink and heat embossed some fine black embossing powder. I die cut the piece using a wonky rectangle die. I adhered the two pieces of rainbow paper left over from the kit and then I added the two stickers leftover from the Doodlebug Designs Rainbow Doodlepop. I adhered the whole panel to a white card base and there you have it. I love how easily it came together and I think it's pretty cute!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.