Monday, November 13, 2017

Sending Fuzzy Cuddles

Hello! I am loving Heffy Doodle's Beary Big Heart! I'm a bit of a Pluviophile... I'm not sure that it's an actual word, but I've seen it around. It means a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days. I love the rain! I always have.




When I saw the cute umbrella in the Beary Big Heart set, I knew I had to make a card with rain so I could use the umbrella stamp. I still had my Nuvo Mousses out on my desk so I dived in!! Using a blending tool I sponged some Aquamarine mousse on a piece of white card stock. I then die cut it out using the My Favorite Things Blueprint 14 Die-namics set. I dug through my stencil collection to find a raindrop stencil. Using microfiber tape I taped down my stencil over the white card stock and then used a spatula to add some Pacific Teal mousse. I love this monochromatic look to the card! I decided to stick with it and colored the umbrella with some blue green copic markers {BG10, BG18, BG72}. I love grey with teal so the little bear just had to be grey... I used copics to color him in too {N1, N3, N4, N5}. I die cut some dark teal card stock and layered that on a 5" x 5" white card base. I popped up the white raindrop panel. I then grabbed a scrap of the dark teal card stock... I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment using a fine white embossing powder. I fussy cut the banner end and then popped that up on the card. I adhered the umbrella to the bear and then adhered them to the card. I love that the bear looks happy in the rain!




Here's a picture to show some of the shimmer from the Nuvo mousses! I just love it!

I really hope that you enjoyed the card that I shared today. If you're loving the Beary Big Heart stamp set... it's still available in the store!!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.