Thursday, November 30, 2017

More Cards with the November Flavor of the Month Kit from SFL

Hello! I had mentioned during the November Flavor of the Month blog hop that I made 4 cards for each collection using the 4 different sketches. I already shared 4 of the cards during the blog hop. Today, I'll be sharing 12 more cards!! So let's just get started!






My first batch of cards feature the elements from Collection One. I really enjoyed using the different papers from Echo Park's Just Be You paper pack that were included in this collection. They made the cards come together so quickly... of course, the fun sketches were also a help!






For this next batch of cards from Collection Two, I used the cute little sheep again... BUT I also wanted to use the fun Cute as a Button stamp set from Sunny Studio that came with the Banana Split level. I can't get over how easy those buttons were to stamp and they look so real! I also wanted to use the Thank You die from Xcut so I used that on the last card.






My third batch of cards from Collection Three came together pretty easily with the fun Geometric Mono papers by PaperMania. I had fun stamping the Peacock Feather stamp a few times for each focal point. I think my favorite card is the one with grey and black feathers, but that sketch was the most fun for me too. So, I guess that would make sense. 






My last batch of cards from Collection Four were probably the easiest of them all. I used the Woodgrain papers in a way that they would contrast each other and help make the focal point shine. I also utilized the stickers included in the kit to make for quick focal point images. But I couldn't leave out the fun Cup of Thanks set by Brutus Monroe... I just had to ink up the 'to go' cup and those cute whoopie pies! Oh my goodness, those were fun to color!

I sure hope that you've enjoyed all the cards I shared with you today! I definitely had fun making them all!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.