Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Pumpkin Spice



I had so much fun yesterday making my first card for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop that I couldn't help but make another card!! I had originally planned on using this cup from Unity's Pumpkin Spice kit on the first card, but I couldn't find it in my stash. *gasp* I decided to reorganize my stamps and happened to find it... YAY! Of course, I had to celebrate and make a card!




For this card I decided to pick out the patterned paper before I started. I chose these Fun Stampers Journey papers that were in my stash and paired them with some Papertrey Ink card stock. I stamped the image using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in using copic markers. I fussy cut it out and set it aside. I die cut the patterned paper and adhered it to the card base. I then die cut some Vintage Cream card stock and stamped the sentiment. I tied some twine and popped up the image using dimensionals. I really love the non-traditional fall colors in this card!!

Check out the other hoppers ---> here.

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

21 comments:

  1. A nice card using layers and die cuts and the neat Unity stamp that I don't think I purchased but should have. Anyhow I really like the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the rich Autumn tones. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super pretty, love the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely! Coloring is awesome. I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring in the Unity stamp image with all layering, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love that cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Unity is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow wow! So beautiful... the coloring on the cup is perfect with those papers...

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your colors here, great job coloring :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, rich coffee colors and great embellishment on the cup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.