Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop ~ Our Talks



Hello! I can't believe that I'm here again with another card for the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I've just been having so much fun! I cased this lovely card idea from one of the Unity Design Team members. I gave it a bit of a fall flair using some papers from Echo Park. I just had to make at least one Tea related card for this blog hop. I'm not a big tea drinker, but my Mom was a huge fan of tea. So, I made this lovely card as one of my first to put in my grieving journal. I think the sentiment is perfect... I miss our talks! I don't want this to be a sad post so I'll leave it at that. :)




I stamped the image from Unity's Our Talks kit in Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it in with copic markers. I fussy cut the image and set it aside. I picked this fun paper from Echo Park called Fall is in the Air. I die cut it out using My Favorite Things Blueprints 1 dies. I also cut out a piece of Ocean Tides card stock from Papertrey Ink. I adhered a doily to the patterned paper and then adhered the layers of paper on my white card base. I stamped out the sentiment and trimmed it down by hand. I adhered the sentiment to a mat of Ocean Tides card stock. I popped up the sentiment and the image using dimensionals. I love the way this turned out and I think my Mom would have liked it too. <3 

Check out the other hoppers ---> here!

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

20 comments:

  1. I love all the fabulous colors you've used Crystal. This really turned out beautifully.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the floral matting with such a sweet cup! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love the added doily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and love the added doily. Your mom would've loved it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I love the colors you used...Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, lovely papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! And I just used those papers yesterday! So you know I love them! And love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful and a lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your paper choices :) Great card

    Thanks for sharing!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.