Sunday, July 9, 2017

CYCI164 - Another Year Wiser!

Hello! I have a cute birthday card to share with you this week. I used some of Stampin' Up!'s retired Tasty Treats Specialty DSP from my stash for this one. I thought it would be perfect for a birthday card and I think it pairs up well with these adorable owls from Unity's Hoot Hoot Hooray kit. What do you think?




I've had this layout in mind since I saw the sketch for this week. I just love this new set of dies I got from Lil' Inker Designs called Anytime Tags. It's so versatile and worked perfectly for this week's sketch. I die cut the stitched rectangle and adhered it to a white card base. I die cut the tags in the DSP and then a plain piece of white card stock. I stamped the little owls onto the white piece of card stock using my mini Misti. I then colored the little owls using Copics. I adhered the little owl piece onto the DSP tag. I then popped up that entire piece using stampin dimensionals and adhered it to the card base. I stamped the sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink. I die cut the sentiment and the little banner end piece using My Favorite Things Blueprints #31. I adhered the banner/sentiment piece and then added a few tiny sequins from Stampin' Up!'s retired Sprinkles Embellishments at the end of the sentiment and around the DSP. I think it turned out cute.




 I've linked most of the products I used above. Here are the rest of the products I used for this card:
Copics: R14, R24, R27, BG11, G21, E95

 Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you thought of my creation.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.