Sunday, April 30, 2017

CYCI155 - A Very Simple Happy Birthday!

We are back with a very simple sketch challenge this week! In fact, this one was so simple I really struggled designing my card. Until, I realized... I have the perfect stamp kit for this!





I stamped the sentiment and the flowers using my misti, because honestly, it was the easiest way to line this up straight. With this image being my only focal point on this card - it had to be straight! I used Memento tuxedo black in and colored it with copics. I layered it on True Black card stock and then adhered that to a white card base. I decided it needed just a little something so I pulled out the ebony black nuvo crystal drops.




 I can't wait to see what you create using this sketch as your inspiration!! Be sure to join our Facebook group so that you can enter the challenge... Can You Case It? Challenge Group and go check out all the creations by the CYCI design team on our Facebook page!


Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Special Wishes (Unity)
Card Stock: White, True Black (PTI)
Copics: YR16, YR15, YR0000, Y35, YG97, YG95, B23, B000 (Oozak)
Miscellaneous: Ebony Black Nuvo Crystal Drops (SSS)



 Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you thought of my creation.
Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.