Friday, September 9, 2016

Life is better in flip flops!!

I have a quick card today that I did for the challenge over at CASology. I couldn't resist the challenge of a clean and simple beach card!!




I knew right away what I was going to do! I just had to use the Flipping Out set from Papertrey Ink! I stamped the flip flops and the sentiment in versamark ink and Baked Brown Sugar ink. I embossed the images with clear embossing powder and then heat set. I sponged the panel with Fine Linen ink and Hawaiian Shores ink. I knew I had to limit the layers so I split the card stock diagonally and adhered my main panel. I tied a quick bow with linen twine around the panel. I adhered the panel to the white card base with stampin' dimensionals. Done! Making this card was quicker than me typing up this blog post! 




I hope you like it and head on over to casology.blogspot.com to check out this challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal




4 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.