Thursday, July 23, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ~ Hot Cocoa Gnomes ~ Not 2 Shabby

Hello again crafty friend!
I'm back with a couple more holiday cards for day 7 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!! I'm excited to share not one but two holiday cards that I'm adding to my Christmas stash! This time I mixed things up with some fun ephemera from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby and I paired it up with a stencil from Sponsor Gina K. Designs!


The adorable gnomes are from the Hot Cocoa Gnomes ephemera pack from Not 2 Shabby. Aren't they just the cutest?! I love them! The sentiment is from the Gingerbread Coffee House stamp set, also from Not 2 Shabby but I'm not seeing either of them on the website. But they do have a bunch of other fab ephemera packs!!


I paired them up with the Sweater Weather Stencil from Gina K. Designs. I blended Salty Ocean and Seedless Preserves Distress Inks for my first card. 


I die cut the stenciled panels prior to ink blending. I used a die from the Large Cross-Stitched Rectangle Stackables dies from Sponsor Lawn Fawn. I masked the edges of the die panels with iCraft Pixie Tape from Sponsor Therm O Web and then I blended with my inks. For my second card, I blended Mowed Lawn and Candied Apple Distress Inks. I made sure not to actually blend these since I didn't want brown in the middle so they just get lighter near the middle.


If you haven't already, stop by the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I am loving ALL of the cards! I hope you have an INKredible day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

14 comments:

  1. Very creative and fun, Crystal. Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest cards!!!!! Love the gnomes with the stencil Fabulous design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la Team purple here. lol So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple and blue is my fave too! Thanks so much, Becca!

      Delete
  4. These cards are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute- my favorites the gnome with the hat over his eyes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stenciled backgrounds and cute ephemera pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards! Love the sentiments on the cup.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.