Wednesday, July 22, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ~ Membership Wednesday ~ July 2026 KOM Ahead of the Holiday Herd ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Wednesday! It's day 6 of the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party!! I'm excited to share another fun holiday card that I've made to add to my Christmas stash! This time I played with a fun stamp and beautiful papers from our wonderful Sponsor Unity Stamp Co.


I inked up the cute Santa and reindeer using Black Amalgam ink from Sponsor Gina K. Designs. I colored these cuties with the following Copic markers. I fussy cut the image leaving a white border and popped it up on the card with iCraft 3D Foam Tape Jumbo Roll (white) from Sponsor Therm O Web. And then I distressed the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.

Santa: E000, E00, E11, C0, C2, R00, R14, R27, N3, N5, N7, Y38
Reindeer: E000, E00, E21, E23, E25, R00, R20
Wreath: YG11, G24, G46, R20, R14, R27
Ground: C0, C2


Inspiration for my card came from one of our past sketches... BYSHC Sketch 9. I was honestly stuck on what I wanted to do with this stamp until I saw this sketch. Instant inspiration... I love sketches!


I used the measurements for the sketch for my bottom two layers. I did add a mat to the ornament layer. I just adhered it to a scrap of kraft card stock and then I trimmed it down just eyeballing it. I used the gorgeous Quiet Christmas Morning {paper pack} for my three paper layers. I die cut the tag layers using dies from the Make a Tag {die set}.


I heat embossed a sentiment from a past KOM... October 2018 KOM All Winter Long. I used Sugar Cube Pigment ink from Sponsor Taylored Expressions along with Alabaster White Embossing Powder from Unity. I cut a scrap of kraft card stock and adhered it to the bottom portion of the sentiment so that it would sit on the card flat.


Here's a look at the Kit of the Month membership I used.


This wonderful set is also available separately as a KOMpanion set called Merry Crisis.


If you haven't already, stop by the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party to check out all the wonderful Holiday inspiration being shared!! I have sooo many ideas from all the inspiration being shared. I just want to play all day long! I hope you have an INKredible day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

16 comments:

  1. This card is perfection! I love the images and the paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of cards today, and this one is a favorite for me. That sketch is PERFECT for this image and design. How incredibly cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!! Hmmm I received my KOM can I get 2 cards done? crossing my fingers!!! Love the card sketch too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun. Love the added texture and that paper (I had to have it!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fab paper pack!!! You really do NEED it!! lol Thanks a bunch, Becca!

      Delete
  5. This Santa and his sidekick make me laugh! Such a fun image for your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such nice coloring on those fun images! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.