Thursday, June 1, 2023

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 34 ~ Let it Snow Collection ~ Doodlebug Designs Inc.

Hello there crafty friend!
It's time for a new sketch challenge over in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers! Today I'm sharing a Christmas card with a sweet little scene that I created using adorable Let it Snow die cuts and pattern papers from Doodlebug Design. Still trying to use up those die cut/ephemera pieces and the papers.


So this month's sketch is very simple with a whole slew of possibilities... it can be super CAS {Clean & Simple} or you can build a scene within the focal panel like I did.


I've followed the measurements for the sketch. Now, I didn't specify the measurements for the two separate pieces of the focal panel on the sketch... I left that up to the card maker to decide for their card. I had fun using my pattern papers on my focal panel to create a background for my little scene. The top paper measures 3 x 2-1/2" and the bottom gingham paper measures 3 x 1-3/4".


I used two of the die cut/ephemera pieces from the Let it Snow Odds & Ends pack and a sentiment from the Let it Snow Chit Chat pack. The ephemera pieces are adhered directly to the card while the sentiment is popped up with foam tape. I just love how quick this card came together and I can't wait to play with this fun sketch some more.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge #34 for the month of June. I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.