Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Membership Wednesday ~ February 2023 Kit of the Month Happy Soul ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
Happy Membership Wednesday!! Today I'm sharing a sweet card using the adorable bunnies from the wonderful February 2023 Kit of the Month called Happy Soul from Unity Stamp Co. I couldn't wait to ink up these cuties! My daughter loves bunnies... she has several stuffed bunnies and even a Lego bunny. I thought this would be a cute card for her just because.


I paired these cuties up with the beautiful Kindness is Magic {paper pack}. It oozes Spring!! I love the beautiful colors in these papers! The blue papers make a nice background like the sky. I cut it to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". The yellow paper behind the white bunny makes the bunny pop on the paper. I cut that one to 1-1/2 x 5-1/2". The flower/bird paper is die cut with the the largest die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} and I trimmed off a straight edge for the circle and tucked it under the yellow paper.


I only wanted to use the 'bunny kisses' part of the sentiment since it's not really an Easter card so I masked the bottom portion of the sentiment with a post it note, inked up my stamp, removed the post it note, and then stamped the sentiment. I did this a couple times for a nice, crisp sentiment. And then I die cut it with the second smallest postage stamp die from the Postage Stamp {nesting dies}.


I added foam tape to the back of the bunnies and the sentiment and popped them both up on the card. To finish off the card I added a few red enamel dots from my stash. Here's a quick list of the Copic markers I used for this card:

White Bunny ~ C00, C1, C3, R00
Tan Bunny ~ W00, W2, W3, W5, E71, E74, R00
Butterfly ~ Y06, YR15, YR68, N2, N4, N6


Here's a look at the whole Kit of the Month for February! Isn't it lovely! So many wonderful stamps all in one kit. I hope to play with this kit some more this month. We shall see. :) In the meantime, I do have a very short video to share for this card. You can check it out here... Bunny Kisses | February 2023 Kit of the Month | Happy Soul | Unity Stamp Co.




I hope to see you next week for another Membership Wednesday blog post. I'm leaning towards playing with the background stamp but I'm not sure so I guess it'll be a surprise for all of us!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs, 
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is on. Your lovely comment will appear once approved.}

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.