Tuesday, March 1, 2022

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 20 ~ Winter Girl ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
February is always such a quick month and somehow I'm always surprised when it's over... I can't believe it's already March! A new month means that it's time for a new sketch challenge over at the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Today I'm sharing a pretty card using a beautiful Angie Girl stamp from Unity Stamp Co. called Winter Girl.


I think the Angie Girl stamps from Unity work perfectly for this month's sketch so I wouldn't be surprised if I make one or maybe two more for this month's sketch with Angie Girls.


The pretty pattern papers I used for my card are rightly called A Perfect Christmas paper pad from Echo Park Paper Co. and they are mat on Real Red card stock from Stampin' Up. I cut all of my paper layers just as the sketch calls for... my only deviation from the sketch is I moved the focal piece over a bit more to the right so I could fit the sentiment. The sentiment is actually from the Deck the Halls stamp kit.


I popped up Winter Girl on the card with lots of foam tape. I love the dimension it gives to the card by popping up the focal piece. Here's the list of Copic markers I used to color her up:

Skin ~ E00, E11, E04
Hair ~ E70, E74, E79
Hat / Mittens ~ C00, C2, G20, G24, G46, R20, R14, R27
Coat ~ R20, R14, R27
Boots ~ N1, N3, N5
Ground ~ C00, C2
Hearts ~ R20, R14, R27
Cup ~ R20, R14, R27, E21, E23


Here's a look at the fun {BYSHC} Sketch 20 for the month of March!
I hope you'll join us and play along with the sketch! If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the  {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'll be back on Friday with my regular weekly Christmas card using this month's sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.