Monday, February 7, 2022

Membership Monday ~ New Year's Card ~ January 2022 Whit Kit from Unity

 Hello there crafty friend!
I got inky one more time with the beautiful January 2022 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co. called Resolutions. I know... we're already in February and here I am sharing a New Year's card. LOL! It doesn't hurt to get ahead though and now I have a cute New Year's card in my stash!


It also helps that this card was super quick!! 
I cut my layers from the Resolutions pattern papers in the card kit and mat them on True Black card stock.


I adhered all the layers and even added a 1/4" strip of a third pattern paper across the bottom layer just to break up the background on the bottom layer. I think it also brings the eye to my focal piece - the cute hat!


I stamped the hat with Gina K. Black Amalgam ink and then colored the band with a few Copic Markers to give it a gold shine. I used Y21, Y23, Y26, and Y28. I also used Y21 on the sentiment on the hat. I used the coordinating dies from the card kit to die cut the hat and popped it up on the card with foam tape. Easy peasy... and like I said, super quick!


Here's another look at the awesome January 2022 Whit Kit - Resolutions! Such a fun kit!  Unfortunately, this kit isn't available anymore but the stamps and Resolutions {paper pack} are available at Unity. I hope you've been inspired to pull out your Whit Kit and get inky with it! A couple of weeks ago I promised to share a fun gift idea using the January 2022 KOM but my family and myself all got sick and I wasn't able to get that done. I plan to finally share this fun idea next week for Membership Monday!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.