Saturday, December 11, 2021

Doodlebug Designs Christmas Hop ~ 3 Quick & Easy Christmas Cards

 

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm joining in a super fun Doodlebug Designs Christmas Hop!! I'm sharing three cute cards. I also have a video of my process for all three cards {link further down in the post} and all the supplies are listed in my video description. 




Card #1




Card #2




Card #3


All three cards! These were all so quick and fun to make!

Here's the link to my process video... Doodlebug Designs Christmas Hop.


I had so much fun making these cards! I hope that you've been inspired to play with some of your adorable Christmas Doodlebug Design products or really any Christmas crafty goodies!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.