Monday, November 22, 2021

Membership Monday Part 1 ~ November 2021 Whit Kit ~ Unity Stamp Co.

 Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with another Membership Monday post but today is just Part 1! I had so much fun playing with the amazing November 2021 Whit Kit from Unity Stamp Co called Thankful & Blessed Pumpkins that I made a total of three cards!! I decided to share my cards over the next three days rather than overload the blog post today. I hope you'll stop by and check out my cards each day!


My first card really was inspired by the beautiful papers in the Thankful and Blessed Pumpkins {paper pack}... the colors are gorgeous and I literally could have made several cards using this basic design.


I used the Honey Gold Mirror card stock for my card front measuring 4-1/4 x 5-1/2". I trimmed the dark brown splattered paper to 4 x 3" and the floral paper to 4 x 2-1/4".


I adhered those to the Honey Gold Mirror card front and adhered a 1/8" piece of the Honey Gold Mirror card stock to cover where the two papers touched.


I stamped the 'happy thanksgiving' sentiment from the stamp kit with Ground Espresso Distress Oxide ink and fussy cut around the sentiment. I adhered it to the card and decided I was done. I love the simplicity of the card... letting the pretty papers shine!


Here's a look at the amazing November 2021 Whit Kit!! My card for tomorrow features the gorgeous pumpkin stamp included in this kit! I hope you'll drop by to check it out!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.}

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.