Thursday, July 29, 2021

Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop ~ Let's Do Coffee ~ Not 2 Shabby

 Hello there crafty friend!
I can't believe the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop is almost over!! Time has flown by so fast! Today I'm sharing my eighth card for the hop... this may just be my favorite because I seriously had to get creative with this one. It was a bit of a challenge to make a Christmas card using a stamp set that's not geared towards Christmas at all. I was surprised to find I don't have any Christmas stamps from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby... of course, I took advantage of the sale and I've remedied that for next time but for my card today I used the beautiful Let's Do Coffee stamp set! *** Enabler Alert... I just saw that this sweet stamp set is on sale!!*** Also for the duration of the hop Not 2 Shabby is offering 20% off all Not 2 Shabby brand items!! Use Coupon: XMASINJULY 


I love this beautiful stamp set and I'm super excited I finally got a chance to play with it!! I paired it up with a gorgeous paper pack called Deck the Halls by Echo Park Paper. I created a bit of scene using images from the stamp set and framed the scene with the pretty Christmas papers. I used some Metallic Stickers from Tim Holtz called Holiday Talk for both of my sentiments on this card.


Here's a list of the Copic markers I used:


Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, R00, R20
Hair ~ YR0000, YR02, YR24, YR31
Clothes ~ BG11, BG23, R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, C3
Cups ~ G12, G14, G46, R000, R14, R27, C00, C2, C3
Counter ~ E21, E25, E29
Special Board ~ E21, E25, E29, N1, N3, N5
Espresso Machine ~ N0, N1, N3, N5


I'm having a giveaway during the hop... to enter you just need to comment on my blog posts each day during the hop! Each comment {one per blog post, please} will get your name in a hat and my daughter will pick a winner. The winner will be announced here on my blog Sunday, August 1st.
 To see the prize package I'm giving away, check out my blog here.


Tomorrow is the last day to play along with the Christmas in July 2021 {BYSHC} Hop!! I hope you can find some time today to get inky and join us in building our stash of holiday cards! Be sure to stop by the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog to check out all the amazing inspiration being shared! So much fun!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal


{Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your lovely comment will appear shortly.}

7 comments:

  1. OMG! The card is absolutely darling!! The scene is just lovely!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the Let's Do Coffee set! Awesome coloring on this scene! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m stopping by from the BYSH cardmakers hop. I love your festive card! I think this scene is beautifully festive. Very creative! Thank you for the inspiration.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has worked well for Christmas - I am a coffee lover too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made this Christmasy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you put a lot of work into this one! I love all of the details in it and it makes such a stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the background and the scene you created. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.