Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Scrapping for Less ~ Sneak Peek ~ January 2019 Flavor of the Month Card Kit

Hello there! Today, I'm sharing a Sneak Peek of the January 2019 Flavor of the Month card kit from Scrapping for Less. Oh my goodness!! This kit is amazing! I know... I say that every month but they just keep getting more and more amazing!!


I had fun with a bunch of layers for this one... I just love the Echo Park Coffee papers!! But if you follow my blog... you know I love these papers since I've been using them for my last few posts! LOL
Isn't this stamp just so adorable!!

I used the following Copic markers:
Skin ~ E0000, E000, E51
Hair/Hair Clip ~ E55, E57, E59, R01, R05
Clothes ~ R01, R05, BG96, BG99
Cup ~ R00, R11, N0
Purse/Shoes ~ BV000, BV04, N0, N5, N8


I added some glossy accents from my stash to the barrette. How cute! I love it!

Keep checking back all week for more Sneak Peeks from the design team!
Be sure to join us on Saturday for the blog hop and full reveal of the latest card kit!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
See ya next time.

Inky Hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.