Friday, January 13, 2017

~ I often think of you ~

The latest CASology cue card is Forest. I've had this idea for a card in the back of my mind for a bit so this was the perfect time to ink it up! My original idea was to emboss and color it in... but for this challenge I wanted to focus on the white. It almost gives a feel of wintry snow. My favorite way to make white pop is to use it on kraft card stock. I love this look!




These lovely trees are from the Unity kit called Planted. The sentiment, also from Unity, is in the I Want You to Know sentiment kit. I stamped both on a 3-15/16" x 5-1/4"piece of kraft card stock with white craft ink and heat embossed with white detailed embossing powder. I adhered that to a white card base... that's it!


 casology.blogspot.com



Here are the products I used for this card:
Stamps: Planted, I Want You to Know (Unity)
Card Stock: white, kraft (PTI)
Inks: white craft (SU!)
Adhesives: fast fuse (SU!)
Tools: heat tool (SU!)
Miscellaneous: white detailed embossing powder (retired SU!)

Go check out the challenge over at CASology... there's still some time to play along!!


Thanks for stopping by!

See ya next time.
~ Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Three rows of perfect little trees in a monochromatic color scheme. Can't get any more perfect than that! ;) Love the white on kraft! It always creates such a clean look!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Melissa! I wish I could take credit for the perfect little trees in a row... it's all the stamp! :)

      Delete
  2. Terrific design! The white really does pop beautifully on the kraft base. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete