Pages

▼

Friday, September 25, 2026

{BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 ~ Odie's Holiday Home ~ Unity Stamp Co.

Hello there crafty friend!
Today I'm sharing one last card for the {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 hosted in the Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers Facebook group! Did you see the cute Odie's Holiday Home stamp from Unity that just released?! Isn't he just the cutest?! I love him!


I inked up the cute pup from Odie's Holiday Home and colored him up with Copic markers. I die cut him using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies}. 

Copic Markers used:
Pup: E000, E21, E23
Hat: C0, C2, B000, B91
Ground: C0, C2
Heart: RV10, RV02


I paired up the pup with the fun Chillin' {paper pack} for a holiday card with non-traditional colors. I die cut the plaid papers using the largest die from the Deckle & Stitches Nesting Die Set. The blue snowy papers and paw prints papers were die cut using dies from the Scallops & Banners {nesting dies}. I used the smaller scalloped banner die twice for the blue snowy papers. I also used a fun pattern paper for my background layer.


I adhered all of my layers to a white A2 top fold card base. I adhered the sentiment to the puppy circle and then popped them both up with foam tape to finish off the card.


Here's a look at {BYSHC} Sketch Challenge 73 for the month of September. There's still time to enter the challenge! The challenge ends on Wednesday, September 30th. If you're interested in seeing a bit more inspiration for this sketch, check out the amazing inspiration from the design team over on the {BYSH} Cardmakers blog! I'm always blown away by the creations from the DT... they are amazingly talented cardmakers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.