Pages

Friday, July 24, 2026

{BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party ~ Reindeer Blend ~ Jaded Blossom

Hello there crafty friend!
I'm back with one more make for the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party hosted on the {BYSHC} blog! Today I'm sharing a sweet holiday card featuring an adorable stamp from our fabulous Sponsor Jaded Blossom along with a bunch of other goodies.


I inked up the adorable Santa mug from the Reindeer Blend stamp set. I die cut it using the coordinating die from the Reindeer Blend die set. And then I colored it with the following Copic markers:

Face: E000, E00, E21
Cheeks: R00, R20
Hair / White Fur : C0, C2
Belt / Mittens / Boots: N3, N5, N7
Belt Buckle: Y38
Coffee: E51, E23, E25
Mug: RV10, RV02, RV34


I paired up the cute Santa mug with the Pink Christmas 6x6 paper pad from Sponsor Not 2 Shabby. Unfortunately, I don't see these papers on the website. I die cut the star papers using a die from the Stylized Rectangle Dies from Jaded Blossom.


Inspiration for my card came from one of our past sketches... BYSHC Sketch 13. I adjusted the sketch for an A2 size card. 


I die cut a circle from white card stock using a die from the Scallops & Circles {nesting dies} from Sponsor Unity. I felt like it needed something so I die cut a couple snowflakes from the Gnome Dies: Winter Add Ons from Jaded Blossom. I adhered all of the my layers directly to a white A2 top fold card base that I turned for a landscape card using iCraft UltraBond Adhesive from Sponsor Therm O Web.


Have you stopped by to check out all the wonderful holiday inspiration being shared at the {BYSHC} Christmas in July 2026 Linky Party?! I sure hope you will! The party ends tonight at midnight! Have a wonderful day!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Inky hugs,
Crystal

12 comments:

  1. I love Santa in pink!! Glad he's not afraid to wear it. lol Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... thanks for all the love on my posts, Becca!

      Delete
  2. This is lovely, Crystal. I love a good coffee card and this one took some time. It's darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments, Karen!

      Delete
  3. I love the sentiment- I need caffeine year round but especially during the busy holiday season

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Santa mug and the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the pink Santa mug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Please note that comment moderation is ON. Your comment will appear shortly.